Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hard Rock Cafe Montreal


My sixth Hard Rock Cafe was in the awesome city of Montreal. My first time at this cafe was in June 1998 during my week long Canadian vacation. I vividly remember this cafe being very lively. The music was blaring the whole time I was there and the place really rocked. It is one of my favorite cafes for the atmosphere.

This trip was extra special because I visited Mario Lemieux's childhood home in Ville Emard. I had my picture taken sitting on his parents front porch steps. I saw the rink in Laval where Mario played junior hockey and the rink where he first learned to skate behind the old church. I may have walked in his footsteps, who knows?

2 comments:

GMG said...

Hi Ron! TGIF and a holiday here and I've some time to roam around!!
This one I know; have seen it many years ago! Great shot!
Have a great weekend!
Blogtrotter

GMG said...

Hi Ron!
Thanks for your regular comments at Blogtrotter, which just ended the tour of temples in Old Town Vilnius. Enjoy and have a great weekend!