Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia


My 19th Hard Rock Cafe was in Philadelphia. I first visited here in March 2004. This was the first Hard Rock in Pennsylvania when it opened in 1998. This originally was just a road trip for the Hard Rock, but Philadelphia was a very interesting city. We rode a double decker bus for a tour of the city and saw the different neighborhoods. The highlights were Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, and seeing the steps that Rocky climbed.

This Hard Rock Cafe was very small and the store is probably the smallest I've been in. I remember the clutter everywhere. I have visited this cafe twice now. The last time was April 2005.

2 comments:

GMG said...

Hi Ron!
Sorry for the long absence! But don’t you think it was a great vacation; some very busy weeks and just a few days off... ;)
This one looks wonderful, but I've never entered!!
Meanwhile Blogtrotter is still turning around Iceland. Enjoy and have a fabulous weekend!

GMG said...

Hi Ron,
There is something new for you to comment at Blogtrotter; not much beer like at the HRCafe, but lots of water... ;)))