Saturday, August 25, 2007

Niagara Falls




The third place that I visited was Niagara Falls. I was first there in 1984 and I lost track after the 9th visit. The Canadian falls is much nicer and the Canadian side is also much cleaner.

The best part of visiting Niagara Falls is walking over the Rainbow Bridge from New York into Canada. The whole thing of walking to another country is awesome.

I have yet to go on the Maid of the Mist boat tour. Maybe next time I will have to give that a try. My favorite thing there was going to the top of Skylon Tower and seeing the panoramic view of the falls. That is where 2 of these pictures were taken from. The third picture was taken from a nature trail that brushes up against the falls on the American side.

2 comments:

SARA said...

I want to go there some day! I love the pics!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Another place I would like to go to one day