Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Sea World


The second place that I visited was to Sea World in Aurora, OH. This trip was in the summer of 1981 and it was organized by my church. It was a great place for a kid and it probably still is, too bad it's closed now.

One of my pet peeves is when I ask someone about a vacation and what they did there and I get the response, "I don't remember!". Well, I was there 26 years ago and I still remember feeding a dolphin. They had this machine that took quarters and you would get a fish resembling sardines that the dolphins would eat. They came out of the water and took it so gently from the people and they seemed to smile.

Also, we saw this awesome show with Shamu. He would jump out of the water and do flips then splash the first few rows. Then he would jump thru rings and would let a worker ride on his back for a few minutes.

Sorry, I only have 1 picture to post, every picture my mom had was of Shamu.

1 comment:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Of course I have been to Sea World...