Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hard Rock Cafe Amsterdam


The 27th Hard Rock Cafe visit for me was in Amsterdam, The Netherlands or Holland as it's also known as. I visited this cafe during my 2 week European vacation in June 2005. It was the 4th Hard Rock on this trip. The Netherlands made 5 countries visited on this trip. The others were Germany, Denmark, Belgium, and Sweden.

I was a little disappointed with Amsterdam, but there were 2 highlights worth mentioning. The first was the Anne Frank House and the other was all the house boats. Some of them were really cool looking. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to patronize a coffee shop.

This Hard Rock Cafe is my second favorite for outside appearance. It also had a patio for outdoor dining. We dined at this cafe twice.

1 comment:

GMG said...

How could Amsterdamm disappoint you? Well, five European countries in two weeks isn't an easy task... ;))