Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hard Rock Cafe Denver


The 34th Hard Rock Cafe that I had the pleasure of visiting was in the wonderful city of Denver. The cafe is located in Denver Pavilions at the 16th St. Mall. It is a huge shopping area with lots of souvenir shops. This cafe was nothing to brag about appearance wise, but we had some of the best service ever in the Hard Rock. Our first glass of water was gone in a matter of minutes. Our waitress then brought us a pitcher of water without asking. She was surprised we drank the whole pitcher. On a 95 degree day that really isn't a surprise.

Denver was better than I imagined. There was lots to see and the people were nothing but friendly. I wore my Steelers shirt around town and got a few comments and one guy at our hotel said, "Go Steelers!" The highlight of Denver for me was the Coors Field tour.

We dined at the Hard Rock twice, once for dinner and the other was for dessert. They have the best root beer floats, hands down. I will not hesitate in dining here on our next visit to Denver.

1 comment:

GMG said...

Denver is also on my book, but I don't remember the Cafe; it was 1982... ;) Boston was 1983, sorry!