Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My Favorite Hard Rock Cafe


The 33rd Hard Rock Cafe that I visited was in the wonderful city of Myrtle Beach. I visited this cafe in April 2006. This is my all time favorite Cafe. I heard many wonderful things about this cafe, but it took me quite a long time to finally see it for myself.

The highlight of Myrtle Beach was Broadway at the Beach and feeding the fish. This place was a total surprise to us. There was so much to do in this area and we didn't even see the beach.

We ate at this cafe 3 times during the trip and we needed to use the All Access card twice. The longest wait would have been 45 minutes so I showed my card and we were seated immediately. This will definately be a place we will see again.

1 comment:

GMG said...

OK. I'll take note of this one, as I've never been there!! ;)